Operates telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel; screens visitors, vendors and visiting employees. Maintains HR files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor and vendor access and issues appropriate badges as well as maintains necessary logs.
- Update meeting room calendars. Assist employees with meeting scheduling when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, FedEx, UPS, and other deliveries, and maintains and routes publications.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office and cleaning supplies. Also responsible for tracking inventory and assigning appropriate charge back to each department.
- Creates memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary; performs other clerical duties as needed
- Manage employee files in a timely manner consistent with departmental practice.
- Enter and maintain accurate information within HRIS.
- Creates badges; assigns access; makes required adjustments through the electronic security system.
- Schedules candidate interviews and assessments.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires. Maintain coffee and condiments in Break Room.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training in a customer service or related position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous HR experience preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Exceptional attendance and dependability required.